Sales Lead – Hybrid working in central London – £100K plus excellent commission and benefits
This amazing business focus on retail and sustainability analytics, supporting businesses to achieve their strategic goals. By harnessing their data and technology, they apply advanced analytics to deliver actionable insights that improve business performance and customer experience. They now need a Sales Lead to bolster their sustainability department.
This Sales Lead will enjoy connecting with people to help to drive their growth. This Sales Lead will be responsible for creating and executing the business growth strategy working within your and our network of business contacts as well as leads from email and other promotional activity. You will be responsible for closing sales leads and securing revenue.
This Sales Lead’s key responsibilities are:
- Generate new leads leveraging external relationships and personal networks
- Actively manage the outsourced lead generation partner to optimise the targeting and lead creation
- Qualify and convert leads from all sources into revenue generating client projects and longer-term partnerships
- Ownership of all phases of the sales lifecycle, including; identifying and developing leads; meeting with clients; developing value propositions; proposal writing, commercial models and pricing; contract negotiation, closing and handover to Client Services
- Manage and coordinate bid responses (RFI, RFP, ITT etc) identifying the right bid team, communicating requirements and ensuring everyone delivers within the timescales to a consistently high standard or response
- Create and maintain and accurately report on a prospect sales pipeline and new business revenue secured
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to ensure Sales and marketing activities are aligned and optimised
This Sales Lead’s will have:
- Minimum of 6 years senior sales experience, of which over 3 years in consultative-selling roles, most likely, within agencies selling data and insight solutions that reflect advanced analytics, geo-location analytics, sustainability ESG analytics and reporting
- Recent demonstrable evidence of meeting and exceeding sales revenue targets
- Expert industry knowledge of the application of data and insight to drive value within consumer sectors
- Fluent in the mechanics of B2B sales: cold calling, prospecting, lead generation, Conversion, RFI, Proposal, Pitching, commercial negotiations
- General understanding of data governance, policies and client data ecosystems
- Expert in effective networking in both a face to face and ‘remote-only’ model and is comfortable presenting at conferences and roundtable sessions
- Experience of data and insight ecosystem and associated, platforms, technologies, methodologies, solutions
If you are the This Sales Lead this thriving business is looking for, then why not apply today! Please quote reference number AP1059a.