Senior Account Manager (Life Sciences), Remote working anywhere in the UK – Up to £50K dependent on experience, plus profit share
This forward thinking Life Science agency are helping to transform the world through the power of science. They will achieve this by continuing to work with some of the world’s most exciting companies, helping them to tell stories that educate, inform, entertain and inspire life science professionals across the globe in the pursuit of enabling scientific progress and creating a better world for everyone.
This Senior Account Manager will help companies, scientists and healthcare experts find and understand the technologies they need to drive discovery, cure disease, improve crop yields and make the world a better place.
This Senior Account Manager will:
● Work across a portfolio of clients, supported by a team of Account Managers / Executives and specialist delivery teams.
● Interpret the business challenges faced by (for example, bottlenecks in their marketing and sales funnel) and then make recommendations to solve these issues.
● Create integrated marketing strategies and plans that are targeted to these needs and objectives, applying in-depth knowledge of marketing tactics to select appropriate activities and channels that deliver results.
● Manage and execute against plans by briefing and working with our specialist public relations, paid media, content, design, and development teams to deliver high-quality results, on deadline and on budget.
● Review content, assets, and deliverables to ensure they are of high quality, effectively meet or exceed the brief, and effectively communicate key client messages.
● Identify gaps in content to deliver on plans and suggest topics and content formats to fill gaps.
● Nurturing junior team members, helping them to develop the skills necessary to be an industry-leading marketing professional.
● Work with your team to uncover novel ways to support our current and future clients by suggesting innovative marketing communication solutions to help them further improve results over time.
This Senior Account Manager will have:
● At least 4-5 years of experience working in a B2B integrated marketing agency.
● Previous experience working with clients that operate globally, particularly Europe and the US
● Broad channel and tactical experience such as content marketing, paid media (trade press, social, search), email marketing, media relations/PR, SEO, account based marketing, lead nurturing and sales enablement
● Experience with reviewing project materials produced by the team (e.g. white papers, blogs, press release, articles, media pitches, metrics reports etc.), providing insightful QA and QC input
● Supervisory experience providing guidance and mentoring support to account managers and account executives
● Creative concepting and design/artworking experience including developing content and campaign assets
● Website design and development project management experience
● A positive, proactive attitude and someone who thrives on taking responsibility and accountability
● A scientific background (e.g. BSc or PhD in a science-related subject) is preferred
Here’s some great benefits too:
● Remote working
● Comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to:
○ Private Medical Insurance
○ Critical Illness
○ Income Protection
● Comprehensive Wellbeing programme
● Regular social events
● Career development planning and support
● Formal training and weekly lunch and learn sessions
● A supportive and vibrant team culture
If you’re the Senior Account Manager we’re looking for please get in touch quoting AP1037.