Senior Account Manager – Tunbridge Wells – Up to £45k
Are you a Senior Account Manager, experienced in Website Production, looking for their next exciting role? If so, this is the role for. Joining a fun, talented agency, this role is perfect for someone looking to quickly become an Account Director.
As Senior Account Manager, you’ll ultimately be responsible for developing and implementing communications programs that improve the sales performance of client brands and propositions, you will be responsible for end-to-end involvement throughout digital project life-cycles and be comfortable in client-facing situations, controlling project processes and ensuring that projects are delivered within time and budget constraints whilst maintaining an eye for detail.
This Senior Account Manager’s main experience and specialism will be relevant to Website Production and Account Management, with experience of understanding the full life cycle of a project.
The main responsibilities of this Senior Account Manager include:
· Own the digital client communications performance for clients within an integrated communications mix and strategy.
· Design and drive programs (not just strategies) that improve sales performance of client brands and propositions.
· Be accountable for Digital Marketing Communications programs and their performance for our clients.
· Provide strategic digital direction for assigned accounts and understand all aspects of client business, as well as the overall digital communications and competitive landscape.
· Ensure strong client relationships, maximise client potential on a weekly basis through the provision of pro-active digital account support and project management.
· Daily client liaison, campaign & reporting and analysis.
· Preparation of project proposals, project scope and technical documentation, briefs and estimating
· Work with the Digital Project Manager to ensure project budget control and digital projects profitability for the agency
· Participating in weekly Sales and work in progress meetings
· Responsible in supporting the Digital Director and leading the digital team employees as a strong leader and manager, transferring and upskilling always.
This Senior Account Manager will also have the following:
· 3+ years experience in a similar role
· Experience in Website Production and project life cycles
· Strong knowledge of SEO, Paid Media, Affiliate Media and Programmatic is desirable
· Experienced and comfortable in taking on a client lead position
· Comfortable working within the entire Digital landscape
· Great client management/account management skills
· Great written and communication skills
If this is the Senior Account Manager role you’re looking for, please get in touch quoting job reference SP162.
Please also take a look at www.air-recruitment.com