Senior Customer Strategist (CRM), Central London / Remote – Up to £70k DOE plus benefits
It’s an exciting time at this new-look agency. Forged by the merger of two heavyweights in 2020 to bring together the best of brand and the best of Customer. The agency has a new leadership, a new energy and a diverse team of talented individuals working hard to make change happen for some of the biggest brands around. Are you the new Senior Customer Strategist they need?
As we head out of the pandemic, they’re looking to grow their team to ensure they can serve their clients as they look to grow their business back up again. This new Senior Customer Strategist will be key to this.
We’re looking for a Senior Customer Strategist to work on one of their biggest CRM teams – a global telco client. This role would be a new role within their busy strategy team, supporting a strategy director on a number of high-profile customer engagement programmes.
The Senior Customer Strategist we’re looking for:
You’ll have 5 years minimum experience working in customer engagement, as part of a strategy team within an agency or client side. Most importantly you’ll be:
A customer champion.
· Naturally curious about people, their behaviours & motivations.
· Adept at researching & understanding customers pain points and needs.
That can plan customer communications.
· Deliver compelling responses to brief for direct, digital & social marketing.
· Compose content plans, tailored to customer needs, occasions & moments.
· Author creative briefs that excite and inspire.
· Propose benchmarks and measurements.
Design actionable customer journeys.
· Map and understand current and future state customer journeys.
· Propose personalised multi-channel customer journeys (e.g. welcome, in-life, retention) that make change and drive commerce.
· Visualise contact strategies, decision logic and comms hierarchies.
· Research, construct, validate and grow customer loyalty propositions.
· Propose, test & optimse programmes that drive frequency and value.
· Create experiences that create membership and community.
The kind of experience we’re looking for in this Senior Customer Strategist:
· Regularly makes data useful for insight, brilliant creative, decision making & optimisation.
· Has architected &/ evolved customer loyalty propositions, with successful results.
· Has created customer work in line with / alongside brand strategy.
· Has delivered consistently to a high standard, always with data, narrative & insight.
· Flourished in a fast-paced retail space, balancing short and long term ambition.
· Worked comfortably with clients and agency teams
The personal qualities we’re looking for in this Senior Customer Strategist:
· You’re a self-starter
- While enjoying a collaborative working style.
· You like a variety of briefs to work on at any one time.
· And thrive on bringing clarity of thought to complex challenges.