Senior Machine Learning Engineer (NLP), UK Remote. £95K
This AI-powered management solution is an award-winning start-up building cutting-edge NLP systems that will transform the future of work. They’re looking for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer (NLP) who wants to work in an inclusive, collaborative, team-first culture - helping customers solve some of their biggest workforce challenges
Would creating innovative NLP solutions to solve complex problems excite you?
As Senior Machine Learning Engineer (NLP), you will be contributing to an exciting new development project for new NLP capabilities. You will apply SOTA NLP techniques to solve complex problems while collaborating with cross-functional teams.
The responsibilities for this Senior Machine Learning Engineer (NLP) are:
• Contributing to a greenfield research project, using SOTA NLP models
• Providing guidance and mentorship for other team members
• Developing and improving models and the MLOps infrastructure• Communicating technical concepts and project results to non-technical stakeholders
This requirements for this Senior Machine Learning Engineer (NLP) are:
• Have a solid background in machine learning with a focus on NLP
• Have experience working with large-scale data sets and distributed computing frameworks
• Experience with implementing SOTA NLP research papers
• Have experience working with Azure, AWS or GCP
• Be a relentless problem solver, understanding requirements and designing solutions
• Be able to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
• Have an entrepreneurial spirit and an interest in building world-changing ethical AI solutions
• Thrive in a fast-paced working environment, be able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Be able to flex and adapt in a fast-moving environment with rapidly changing priorities
To be successful working with this innovative business you will be “Start-up ready” (by this we mean you: are naturally proactive, default to action; have a positive attitude to change; have a continuous improvement mindset; are flexible, always happy to go beyond your brief; enjoy working at pace; are comfortable when not everything is clearly defined!).
Please quote the reference AP1058 when applying for this Senior Machine Learning Engineer (NLP) role