Senior Paid Search (PPC) Executive, Fully Remote – Up to £35K
Are you a Senior Paid Search Executive on the lookout for an exciting new role, working on some great projects? If you are, this could be the perfect role for you. Working alongside an incredibly talented team, you’ll be implementing Paid Search strategies for some big name clients.
This Senior Paid Search Executive will work on the day-to-day operations of the Paid Media team, working across paid search (PPC) strategies and implementation, as well as directly communicating with clients.
The day to day responsibilities of this Senior Paid Search Executive will include:
· Implementation of the agreed strategy working with a clear and defined set of KPIs
· Campaign reporting, including written commentary and insights for clients, as well as client meeting presentations.
· Audience/ keyword research and strategies
· PPC campaign builds (keywords, ads, extensions, best practices)
· PPC optimisations and implementation
· Supporting the wider team with planning, reporting, research and implementation
The ideal Senior Paid Search Executive will also have:
· At least 2-3 years’ experience managing paid media campaigns
· Experience across Google & MS Ads
· Google Ads certification preferable
· Proficient in Google Analytics
· Understanding of wider digital marketing and the impact this has on paid media strategies
· Understanding of scripts/tags and Google Tag Manager would be beneficial, but not required
· Willingness to learn, adapt, and progress within a fast-paced marketing agency
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
· Proactive, with a problem-solving and inquisitive nature
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (primarily Excel and PowerPoint)
If this sounds like the perfect Senior Paid Search Executive role for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch, quoting job reference SP117.
Please also take a look at www.air-recruitment.com