Senior Visual Designer, Hybrid Working – Up to £60k
Are you a Senior Visual Designer looking to work on some exciting projects for one of the world’s biggest brands? If, so this role is right up your street.
We are looking for a Senior Visual Designer, who approaches projects with a clear rationale and
innovative mind-set, crafts brand systems, compelling products and extends visual languages to bring brands to life.
Reporting to the Creative Director, you’ll be responsible for creating diverse designs for user interface, design systems, layouts, brand identity, iconography and presentation narratives.
The day-to-day responsibilities of this Senior Visual Designer include:
· Create concepts and collaborate with strategy, creative, UX and technology to ensure
· design work exceeds expectations
· Work closely with the Creative Director to lead the design craft and execute the creative
· Manage and maintain the quality of design throughout all phases of the project
· Mentor and manage less experienced team members
· Participate constructively in inter-department and cross-service line communications
· Execute design work to ensure final deliverables meet Engine standards and client expectations
As Senior Visual Designer, you will also bring to the table:
· A passion for design with an awareness of emerging trends and technologies
· Knowledge of how to make marks that are exquisite, effective and tell a story
· A portfolio showing cutting-edge creative work and an advanced understanding of design
· Experience in creating user interface designs for responsive websites, products and
· mobile applications
· Extensive knowledge of Sketch and Figma
· An eye for colour, understanding form, photography and animation skills
As Senior Visual Designer, you will be joining an agency that really puts its employees first, offering great benefits such as:
· 29 days annual leave (including Birthday off + 3 at Christmas & New Year)
· 5% matched pension contributions
· Life Assurance (4x salary)
· Private Medical Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program
· Season ticket loans and Cycle to work scheme
· Gym discount
· Hybrid (2 days in the office 3 days at home) and Flexible working
If this is the Senior Visual Designer role you’ve been on the lookout for, please get in touch quoting job reference SP127.