SEO Manager, Fully Remote Working – Up to £40k Dependent on Experience
This fast-growing digital agency is filled with some of the most talented people in the industry, and they’re now on the lookout for more. If you’re ready to grow your career, develop new skills and deliver incredible work for clients come join them as SEO Manager.
This SEO Manager will be accountable for ownership of SEO programs, strategy and plans, including audit results, keyword research, and strategic recommendations.
As SEO Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
· Define gaps in existing content strategy based on target market and product
· Complete audit of on-page-off-page, and technical SEO components and provide recommendations for improvements in all areas
· Create timelines to achieve SEO strategies for clients that will enable them to hit goals
· Create and review client deliverables for quality, including client presentations, website analysis, keyword research, technical audits, content marketing, etc.
· Assist in interviewing and hiring of new SEO team members
· Help train, mentor and develop team members
· Be a thought leader in all things SEO to help build and grow this pillar of our offering
The successful SEO Manager will also have:
· Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail
· Minimum 5 years of SEO experience
· Proven program management skills in previous roles
· Excellent communication, and problem-solving skills
· Advanced knowledge of SEO best practices
· Experience with SEO tools used for keyword research, link building, analytics, and more
· High Knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
· Ability to build authentic business relationships and effectively deal with relational challenges as they come up
If you’re an experienced SEO specialist looking for an exciting new role, working on a great list of clients, this could be the SEO Manager role for you!
Please do get in touch, quoting job reference SP112, if you want to know more!
Also, take a look at www.air-recruitment.com for more.