Spanish Speaking Business Development Executive, London / Hybrid working – Up to £32K plus benefits and commission (five month contract)
We are on the lookout for aSpanish Speaking Business Development Executive to join an agency who are well known for their innovative use of data. Are you the Spanish Speaking Business Development Executive they are looking for?
This business have a team of 60+ Business Development Executives covering 15 languages from their London office, which are located in West London. Their objective is to support clients build a sales pipeline through outbound telephone based sales prospecting. This is a great opportunity to begin your career in Sales and learn the art of consultative solution selling.
This Spanish Speaking Business Development Executive will:
- Focus on outbound B2B calling (warm and cold calling) to designated industries and territories using your language skills.
- Identify C-Level decision-makers and building strong strategic relationships
- Conduct research and develop lead opportunities for various external client's services or solutions.
- Lead management and develop opportunities through account qualification and collection of information around projects, business pains and future strategies
- Document information in accurate and concise reports (in English).
- Translate and provide insight into discussions whilst participating in conference calls with clients to articulate various trends in the market and further outline the lead opportunities.
- Remain focused and work within strict time constraints.
This Spanish Speaking Business Development Executive will have:
- Fluent Spanish and English
- Previous B2B experience liaising with high level decision makers
- Excellent oral communication skills, confident and tenacious
- Highly motivated individuals who are seeking a busy and progressive career
If you think you are the Spanish Speaking Business Development Executive we are looking for then please do get in touch as soon as possible.
Please get in touch quoting AP1045 when applying for this role.