Sports Project Manager, London. Up to £35K
This amazing sports agency delivers award-winning campaigns for a number of leading brands globally. They’re looking for a creative Project Manager who has a the passion for the sports marketing sector, connecting brands to a diverse range of consumers through the things they love.
As Project Manager on the sports team, you’ll be responsible for the efficient day-to-day management of major project.
This Project Manager will:
- Scope and plan sports marketing projects from receipt of the brief.
- Accurately plan and estimate projects.
- Work closely with clients to ensure successful project delivery, acting as the main point of contact for the client day to day.
- Proactively identify risks and identify mitigations.
- Run weekly timesheet reports to monitor burn and forecast project costs to the end of the project.
- Provide weekly status updates to the client.
- Deliver projects on time and on budget
This Project Manager will have:
- Experience working as a Project Manager within a Sports Marketing agency.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to trouble shoot and problem solve.
- Ability to handle multiple projects of varying difficulties.
- Solid financial control of budget and reconciliations for projects.
If you’re our Project Manager simply send your CV to us, and we’ll get in touch with you. Please quote reference AP1041.