Strategic Senior Account Manager (social media), Central London / Hybrid Working – Up to £50k dependent on experience
We’re looking for a Strategic Senior Account Manager who’s interested in working with the biggest names in sports, entertainment and gaming, across Formula 1 teams and football clubs to esports orgs and the world’s biggest brands.
This Strategic Senior Account Manager will be a master storyteller who can build a compelling narrative and align your creativity to client strategy, vision and budget.
This Strategic Senior Account Manager will be passionate about working with brands, teams, publishers and more across the sports, entertainment, and gaming industries. You’ll be experienced in creating comprehensive and integrated brand campaigns and strategies. You’ll be experienced in combining masterful creative work with diligent client services.
This Strategic Senior Account Manager will be the heartbeat of the agency’s creative offering, working with huge global brands, rights holders and talent to develop game-changing campaigns and strategies that exceed all expectations.
This Strategic Senior Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing winning campaigns and strategies for our current and prospective clients across digital, social and content.
- Working as part of the client team on certain accounts with the development of social media plans, content marketing plans and major brand campaigns.
- Preparing campaign strategy, specifically campaign messaging, content cadence and ensuring this runs from strategy through to execution of all campaign assets.
- Communicating visions, plans, and updates clearly with clients on creative projects.
- Bringing true leadership in social and content and be visionary about what’s next across for brands across channels and platforms.
- Spotting opportunities to grow, develop and expand existing client accounts in pursuit of their commercial objectives.
- Working with Senior Management to prepare for new business opportunities and support in pitching new creative routes and campaign ideas to prospective clients.
- Rolling up your sleeves and delivering content storyboards, campaign copywriting and management of creative projects where required.
- Analysing ongoing campaign/always-on performance and looking for opportunities to optimise to exceed KPI’s.
- Supporting in building reports for campaign wrap ups.
This Strategic Senior Account Manager will have:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in an exclusively creative/strategic role.
- Experience of working in fast-paced agency environments developing and delivering campaigns and strategies for clients with great attention to detail, bundles of creativity, and a relentlessly positive attitude.
- Excellent client service and relationship management skills to match your strategic and creative nous. You must be skilled in effective and persuasive communication and able to read between the lines. You’ll also have a strong appreciation of the commercial aspect of Client Services and how this should guide delivery.
- A strategic thinker who can identify and distil, often complex, challenges into easily understood, actionable strategy.
- Passionate about creativity - being confident and articulate in presenting your point of view.
- Ambitious and relentless - looking to take responsibility and make things happen.
- You’ll be a natural presenter, comfortable and convincing in client meetings and with the wider agency team.
- Organised and autonomous to deliver client requirements and proactively spot new opportunities for growth.
- Experienced in leading delivery teams in the execution of these strategies on a retainer and/or project basis, often across time zones.
- Confidence to respectfully challenge a client brief, ask the right questions and ensure we have the required insights and information to create amazing work.
- Ability to inspire creative teams and work closely with them to drive the quality of their output.
- Expert understanding how Social Media platforms (TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.) work and keeps knowledge on current formats and tactics up to date.
- Experience in clearly mapping out the roles for social across paid, owned and earned across campaigns.
If you think you’re the Strategic Senior Account Manager we’re looking for then please do get in touch as soon as possible.
Please quote AP1035 when applying for this Strategic Senior Account Manager role.