Business Development Manager (Exhibitions) – Remote Working in the UK – £40-50k + uncapped commission
Are you a confident Business Development Manager with experience in the events and exhibitions space? This agency are looking for someone to join them to work on approaching businesses to provide expertise in the exhibitions and events space, working end-to-end to deliver incredible experiences.
This Business Development Manager will be responsible for driving new business and introducing services to prospective clients, being the first introduction to the agency and providing them with all of the information they need to realise the benefits of using their service. Are you comfortable making introductions to big name brands and organisations?
This Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
· Researching and approaching targeted leads
· Working alongside senior management to secure deals
· Establishing strong relationships with key stakeholders
· Occasional visits to client / exhibitions
Here’s what they’re looking to see in this Business Development Manager:
· Experience in the events / exhibition space
· Great interpersonal skills and telephone manner
· Strong sales / business development experience
· A desire to succeed at every opportunity
If you’re this Business Development Manager, please get in touch quoting JW1125 when applying for this Business Development Manager role.
Please also visit our website www.air-recruitment.com/